Love Quotes In English

Some ❤love stories starts from time pass but turned into true love.


Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.


Love is not weakness. It is strong. Only the sacrament of marriage can contain it.


I think in a lot of ways unconditional love is a myth. My mom’s the only reason I know it’s a real thing.


I love the rain. It’s my favorite weather.


Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.


Being in love is the only transcendent experience.


Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.


I love the beach. I love the sea. All my life I live within – in front of the sea.


Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.


I love it when people doubt me. It makes me work harder to prove them wrong.


I love everything that’s old, – old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wine.

The post Love Quotes In English appeared first on LoveSove.com.



Copyright © 2012-2016 Mast Shayri
Template by Ram Nivas Bishnoi
Distributed By Get1 Templates