Best English Attitude

I don’t even expect people to like me anymore.
I’m in my own world.


 

SMILE is my STYLE
and
ATTITUDE is my FASHION


 

The goal is not to be rich ,
the Goal is to be legend


 

*Being Cool,,,is My Life Rule*


 

I’m a good person but don’t give me a reason to show my evil side


 

I don’t wait for magical moments I create my own scenario…!


 

I talk, I smile, I laugh too….. but be careful when I’m silent…


 

You’re right.
I’m NOT perfect.
But I’m unique!


 

Style Image Status For Whats App

Style Image Status For WhatsApp, Thodi Si Style Kya Mari Dushmno Ki Aankhe Badi Ho Gayi


 

 

After failing twice,
Edmund Hilary to Everest- I’ll come again & Conquer U.
Bcoz
as a Mountain U can’t Grow but as a Human I can.
That’s Attitude !

The post Best English Attitude appeared first on LoveSove.com.



Copyright © 2012-2016 Mast Shayri
Template by Ram Nivas Bishnoi
Distributed By Get1 Templates