National First Love Day Quotes, Status, Thought & Messages

National First Love Day Quotes, Status, Thought & Messages

National First Love Day, Happy National First Love Day, National First Love Day 2020, National First Love Day Quotes,

“I am glad it cannot happen twice, the fever of first love. For it is a fever, and a burden, too, whatever the poets may say.”
― Daphne duMaurier


National First Love Day Status, National First Love Day Thought, National First Love Day Images, National First Love Day Theme,

“The future for me is already a thing of the past –
You were my first love and you will be my last”
― Bob Dylan


National First Love Day Quotes

National First Love Day Status, National First Love Day Thought, National First Love Day Images, National First Love Day Theme,

“The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color — oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples…”
― Anna Godbersen,


National First Love Day Slogan, National First Love Day Messages, First Day Love Messages, First Day Love Messages For Her, First Love Day Messages,

“I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be.”
― Nicholas Sparks


National First Love Day Slogan, National First Love Day Messages, First Day Love Messages, First Day Love Messages For Her, First Love Day Messages,

“A man is lucky if he is the first love of a woman. A woman is lucky if she is the last love of a man.”
― Charles Dickens

For Daily Updates Follow Us On Facebook


First Love Day Messages, First Day Of Love Quotes, First Day Love Quotes, First Day In Love Quotes, First Love Day Quotes,

“There’s no love like the first.”
― Nicholas Sparks


A very Happy National First Love Day to you my darling. Let us make this first love last forever and ever.


Warm greetings on National First Love Day to you. It is our first love that always makes me happy inside out.


I have found my first love in you and I could be happier. Warm National First Love Day to you.


I May Be Not The One You Dreamed Of, But This Is True That, You Are The One I Dreamed Of.


I May Be Not The One You Loved The Most, But This Is True That, You R The One I Love The Most.


Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle. – By Sam Levenson


From the very moment I first saw you, something changed in my heart. It grew into the love I feel for you.


The first time I saw you was like magic … I knew you would be the love of my life.


I never believed in love at first sight until the day I saw you.


I may forget anything in my life but there is one thing that will always be a fresh memory and that is our love. Warm wishes on National First Love Day.


The occasion of National First Love Day always reminds me of you because you will always be my first love. Happy National First Love Day.


First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. – By George Bernard Shaw


First romance, first love, is something so special to all of us, both emotionally and physically, that it touches our lives and enriches them forever. – By Rosemary Rogers


I love you for what you are, but I love you yet more for what you are going to be.


Every time you hurt me, but, I don’t get angry with you.


I am on the way with you, and therefore I love you.

The post National First Love Day Quotes, Status, Thought & Messages appeared first on LoveSove.com.



Copyright © 2012-2016 Mast Shayri
Template by Ram Nivas Bishnoi
Distributed By Get1 Templates