100+ Friendship Messages, Status & Qoutes In English

Friendship Messages, Status & Qoutes In English

Friendship Messages

Best Friendship Status, Emotional Friendship Quotes, Friendship Whatsapp Status, Friendship Status In English

Our friendship cannot be defined in words or described in pictures. Only fables will be shared about our friendship.

I consider myself lucky as I got you as my friend. Thanks for making life blissful. I love you so much.

A single candle can illuminate an entire room. But a true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lighting up my life.

It’s hard to meet people in life who are willing to give everything without the hope of any return. I call myself lucky because I have someone like that in my life. It’s you!

best friendship greetings

Friendship and life are similar in that it is not the quantity but the quality that matters the most.

Thank you for being around when I was going through hard times, my best friend forever.

Best Friendship Status

Friendship Status In English, Friendship Status, Status About Friendship, Status On Friendship

“A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.” – Unknown

Many people can leave their marks on your life, but only a few can leave their marks on your heart. You are one of the very few, my friend!

No one can make me more comfortable than you. You are the reason why life seems so perfect to me, even with all its absurdities!

I want our friendship to be like the infinity loop as it has no ending to it. I want to have you as my friend forever. Love you, dear friend.

I will always treasure you because I know I will never have another friend like you. Love you.

I will stay with you even when things aren’t going right. I will always be your friend, no matter what.

Thank your friends, be grateful. Life might be hard, but it sure is beautiful.

Emotional Friendship Quotes

Status On Friendship, Whatsapp Friendship Status, Friendship Messages, Long Distance Friendship Message

Friendship is not a word, not a sentence, it is a silent promise, which says – I was, I am and will be – A Headache for you Forever!

Friendship Messages for Best Friend

You have got a million ways to make me laugh, and this is the best feeling ever. Thank you for always taking care of me and being there for me. I love you so much.

We might not be blood, but we have a twin soul for which you’ll always be my best friend.

Our friendship will never get old. Even if we die, the millions will cherish our friendship.

Cute Friendship Messages

You’re not just my best friend but also my closest family. Thank you for everything.

You have the talent to make everything better. I’m proud to call you my best friend.

The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.

Whatsapp Friendship Status, Friendship Messages, Long Distance Friendship Message, Love Messages For Best Friend, Long Friendship Message

A True friend is someone who understands your past, And believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are.

Friendship Messages for Her

You and I might not be a couple but we are a coalition.

A million thanks to the most beautiful friend in my life. I love you.

Friendship Texts and Captions

I thank God every day for giving you as a friend in my life.

Thank you for the care and kindness and for being an amazing friend.

I will never forget what an amazing and supportive friend you have always been.

My family is incomplete without you, my friend.

Whatsapp Friendship Status, Friendship Messages, Long Distance Friendship Message, Love Messages For Best Friend, Long Friendship Message

A true friend hears you even when you haven’t said a single word.

Best Friendship Messages

I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I’m surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.

Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.

If you wake up in a dark room, blood is everywhere and shaking walls.
Don’t worry my friend, you are in the safest place. You are in my heart.

Friendship Status

Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us. – Unknown

One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.

You have always supported my passions and tolerated my faults.
Thank you for being my greatest friend.

The post 100+ Friendship Messages, Status & Qoutes In English appeared first on LoveSove.com.



Copyright © 2012-2016 Mast Shayri
Template by Ram Nivas Bishnoi
Distributed By Get1 Templates