Thinking of You Messages and Quotes

Thinking of You Messages and Quotes

Romantic Thinking Of You Quotes For HerThinking About You Text For Her, I Always Think About You, Thoughts Of You, Thinking For You

It is always great to keep your thoughts in my mind. I just don’t want to stop thinking about you.

Well, it’s okay if you are not with me. Even when you are far away from me, I’m always thinking of you. That makes me even closer to you.

I should tell you what I’m thinking right now. The beautiful smile that always kills me and you the girl I love.

Are you still upset over the fight? Well, please don’t. I cannot stop thinking about you.

Thoughts Of You, Thinking For You, Romantic Thinking Of You Quotes For Her, I Think About You Quotes

When I found you, it was like a dream meeting up with reality.
Whenever I’m awake, I’m always thinking about you.

Hey there handsome! Just thinking about you. Text me right after reading this. I need to talk to you.

Thinking about you has become a blessing for me. Right now, I’m thinking about you and trying to remember the smile you show me. I love you.

Thinking of You Messages

Wish this puts a huge smile on your face. Just in case to be safe, I want to tell you I love you and always thinking of you.

Thoughts Of You, Thinking For You, Romantic Thinking Of You Quotes For Her, I Think About You Quotes

This message is to let you know that I love you and you are the boy I’m thinking about a lot lately. I really miss your smile.

I cannot say for sure that I can stop thinking about you. Because I will never try to stop thinking about you.

I really hope that you are thinking of me very often. Well, I’m thinking about you very often. I miss our talks.

Yes, I know things are going rough for you lately. Just to let you know, I’m always thinking about you.

Romantic Thinking Of You Quotes For Her, I Think About You Quotes, Loving You Message For Him, Thinking Of You Beautiful

We couldn’t meet today. Well, that’s fine. At least there is a good part of not seeing you. I can think of you and miss you.

It has been a long time we last met each other. Yesterday I was thinking about you. Now, I had to text you. Do you know how much I miss you?

I Always Think About You

The moment I start thinking about you, I cannot help but feel helpless. I need you and love you.

I was thinking. Nobody can make me smile as much as you do. Now I’m missing you badly.

I Think About You Quotes, Loving You Message For Him, Thinking Of You Beautiful, Thinking About You Text For Him, I Always Think About You

You’re one of those special people whose thoughts are always stuck in my mind even when you’re just not around. Thinking of you so deeply.

I should state one thing clear. As long as I’m thinking of you, it is always a good thing. Thinking of you always makes my day.

Lately, I’ve been thinking about you a lot. Don’t ask me why. But I wanted to talk to you and let you know that I care a lot about you.

The post Thinking of You Messages and Quotes appeared first on LoveSove.com.



Copyright © 2012-2016 Mast Shayri
Template by Ram Nivas Bishnoi
Distributed By Get1 Templates