Positive Inspirational Quotes In English

Trusting someone is giving him or her the keys to ruin your life.


Whats hurts me most is not that you did hurt me but it’s that trusting someone is so hard for me now.


When I give you my time, I’m giving you a portion of my life that I will never get back. Please don’t’ make me regret it.


You may not always trust the people you love, but you can always love the people you trust. 🙂


Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.


Tough times don’t last, but tough people do.


Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.


Whatever brings you down, will eventually make you stronger.


There is always a little more toothpaste in the tube. Think about it.


Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.

The post Positive Inspirational Quotes In English appeared first on LoveSove.com.



Copyright © 2012-2016 Mast Shayri
Template by Ram Nivas Bishnoi
Distributed By Get1 Templates