Father Quotes

famous quotes about fathers, father quotes from daughter, father quotes from son

I feel safe
when u r with me
U show me fun things 2 do
U make my life much better
The best father
I know is u.

famous quotes about fathers, father quotes from daughter, father quotes from son

Dad you’re my
superman
which makes me
your super daughter.

famous quotes about fathers, father quotes from daughter, father quotes from son

Some people
don’t believe
in Heroes.
They’ve never met
MY DAD.

fathers day wishes, fathers day quotes from daughter, fathers day inspirational quotes, famous quotes about fathers, father quotes from daughter

My father gave me
the greatest gift
anyone could give
another person,
he believed in me.

fathers day inspirational quotes, famous quotes about fathers, father quotes from daughter, father quotes from son

I cannot think of
any need in childhood
as strong as the need
for a father’s protection.

father's day quote, fathers day wishes, fathers day quotes from daughter

The best thing that
God has ever blessed us
with is a wonderful
and caring Dad
like you.

A dad is someone who holds you when you cry, , fathers quotes and pictures lovesove

A dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed, and has faith in you even when you fail.

A happy family needs a loving and caring father, , fathers quotes heart touching lovesove

A happy family needs a loving and caring father, and he who knows how to be a mother sometimes.

My father didn’t tell me how to live, , fathers day quotes lovesove

“My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch
him do it.”

I smile because you’re my father, , father quotes lovesove

I smile because you’re my father. I laugh because there’s
nothing you can do about it.

The post Father Quotes appeared first on LoveSove.com.



Copyright © 2012-2016 Mast Shayri
Template by Ram Nivas Bishnoi
Distributed By Get1 Templates