Happy Valentine day 2019 lovely Messages

The things you say, they make me smile,
I re-read all your letters, every once in a while.

Special day for me
because i celebrate my every day like
a “Valentine day” since you are with me…Happy valentine day…

LoveSove.com

Whenever I sit alone, I just look at my hands and see
the criss-cross lines and wonder which special line made me
so lucky to get a LOVE like you …
Happy Valentines Day My Love..


Let’s share the world
a sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me…
Happy Valentine Day..


 When you love someone, it’s something.
When someone loves you, it’s another thing. When you love the
person who loves you back, it’s everything.
Happy Valentines Day My dear…


This day of love i take a vow
to love you well through all the days
of long and labyrinthine ways:
but i would love you anyhow
because you r
my valentine…
Happy Valentine Day.


When you feel cold and warm at the same time,
when you read over the same line for the tenth time,
when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme,
and when a simple name conquers your whole mind,
then you are in deep trouble my friend…
You are in “LOVE”, We call it the hard time !!
Happy Valentine Day

See Also: Happy Valentine Day Shayari Images


I just want to merge my self into you…
I just want to hug you tight in my arms…
i just want to be with you forever till my last breath! please say to yes that will you be my valentine? because i love you more and more…


Valentine’s day is not the day of only lovers
But it’s DAY of all dear nd near ones who had a lovely relation. this relation may be of FRNDZ 😉 Or may be Of PARENTS Or may be of BROTHER nd SISTER. Wishing u A Happy Valentine’s Day ❤️


You fill my heart with beauty. You lighten up my darkest day. You make me happier than I could ever be. I love each and every day just because your a part of it. I love you. Happy Valentine’s day.


Honey, I Need You Just Like How A Butterfly Will Need Its Wings And How An Ice Bear Will Need Cold Weather. That\’s How Important You Are In My Life..
Happy Valentine Day!


They Say that Valentines Day is not Just for Lovers.But for Every Person and Relationship that Holds a Special Place in your Life, So here’s Wishing the ones Who hold a Special place in my Life( My Family and My Friends ) a very Happy Valentines Day. Keep Spreading Love always.


My Darling, You Are The Rock That
Withstands Bad Times. You Are
The Most Striking Waterfall
During Good Times. You Are My
Friend, My Lover, And My All.
Have A Heartfelt Valentine’s Day.


I prayed and prayed to God to bless me with a Valentine Who is a gentle person, upbeat and fine I prayed and prayed to God to bless me with a Valentine A perfect person like you who would always be mine
Happy Valentine’s Day!


So many wonderful moments we have spent together,
so many wonderful years in all kinds of weather,
thinking of you… my love, brings memories to mind,
wonderful moments I’ll treasure,
these you give me sincerely that’s why,
I love you so dearly.
Happy Valentine’s Day, My Dear!


Blue – Going well, free now and Applications Accepted!
Green – I am waiting for you only!
Orange – Going to propose.
Pink – Proposal accepted!
Black – Rejected proposal.
White – Sorry dear, I am already booked! (Heart Full)
Yellow – Broke up.
Brown – Broken hearts! :(:(
Grey/Purple – Not interested, better luck next time!
Red – Two side, Already in love!
Most importantly have a beautiful smile on your face for the best or the worst. You are Born to Laugh.


Valentine’s Day is not only about boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife. It is all about the Love that you have and share with your family, friends and loved ones. Sending you lots and lots of Unlimited & Unconditional Love on this Valentine’s Day and after. Make Everyday of this Valentine’s Week Special. Happy Valentine’s Day.


I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.. lol 😀
Happy Valentine Day


Be my Valentine, my love,
As I will be for you,
And we will love the whole day long,
And love our whole lives through.
For love has no parameters
And does not end with time,
But is the gift of paradise,
A pinch of the sublime.
So let us take this holiday
To resubmit our love
To those within that know no sin
And with the angels move


What do you give a lady so sweet?
Who makes my existence so complete.
Should She get a Long-stemmed Rose?
Perhaps some very heartfelt pros?
A store-bought card with another’s word?
Anything that’s purchased seems absurd.
I would give you the World if it were mine,
For now, take my heart, and be My Valentine.
Happy Valentine’s Day !!


Every day I come to school;
I spend a lot of time
Learning all the things you teach,
Which is the reason I’m
Sending you this Valentine;
It’s meant to let you know
I’m happy you’re my teacher
And I want to tell you so!
Happy Valentine’s Day
To my favorite teacher!


Your love surrounds me like the air that I breathe.
Your kiss touches me as gentle as a breeze.
Your touch is as tender as that of a child.
Your hug is warm, meek, and mild.
Each day we grow older and its plain to see,
The love that you give me is all that I need.
Happy Valentine Day!

See Also: Valentines Day Messages Quotes


On this day made just for lovers
something weighs heavily on my mind
yet still I have to question~
Will you be my valentine?
There will be no roses delivered
no chocolates that taste divine
yet none of that matters to me~
Will you be my valentine?
There will be no jewelry received from you to me~
that suits me just fine all I want from you is your heart
Will you be my valentine?
On this day made just for lovers
you’ll give me your heart, I’ll give you mine
yet still I have to question
Will you be my valentine?


On Valentine’s Day, the day of affection,
My thoughts naturally turn in your direction.
I think of many things, big and small
That you’ve given to me and given your all.
You see me always in the kindest light;
You’re a glow in my life, golden and bright.
I’m thankful for the happy ties that bind
Me to you in our family, and I’d like to remind
You of all the special memories I treasure.
Having you in my life is nothing but pleasure!
You’re a walking example of how to live,
How to share, how to teach, how to love, how to give.
Please accept this Valentine poem,
warm from the heart of your Love.


There is only one thing I wish to say
There is only one day left for Valentine day
Let all the lovers of the world unite
Let there be peace and love in everyone’s sight
Let the kisses flow smoothly like a stream
Let everyone meet the men and women of their dreams
Let everyone get a lovers valentine card
Even sending one yourself is not very hard
This day of love when you cannot say no
Telling your sweetheart that you love them so
Say it with flowers and say it with all your love
Say it with chocolates or with two white doves
Just show all your love on Valentine Day


Would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you Tight,
I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you,
Without you life seems to be boring,
You came and filled my life with lots of happiness
Love you very very much.
Happy Valentine’s Day


Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Nothing is sweeter, than loving you.

The things you say, they make me smile,
I re-read all your letters, every once in a while.

The things you write, with all the rhymes,
They brighten my day a thousand times.

Valentines days, in years gone passed,
none of them, to date me they asked.

The dances at school, before I went home,
I’d stand at the side, all alone.

Then you came along, and said three words,
and of those three, I am glad I heard.

So here is a poem, from me to you,
Its simply to say, how much I love you!


Never Have I Fallen
Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest
I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight
Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away.HAPPY
VAL to u all my lovely friends!
Never Have I Fallen
Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest
I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight
Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given
away!…HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY to u all


Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can‘t control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start.
Happy valentine day

See Also: Best Valentines Day Shayari


True Meanings of Love:
If Its Because of Her Eyes, Lips or Body,
Its not Love Its LUST.
If Its Because of her Intelligence or Insight about Life,
Its ADMIRATION.
If Its Because She Cries Every time You Try to Leave Her,
Its PITY.
If Its Because She Makes You Forget to Study and Sleep,
Its INFATUATION.
LOVE is…
When You Do Not Know Why You Seem to Be Attracted to a Person.
LOVE has Its Reason and that Reason is UNKNOWN.
Happy Valentines Day To All!


On Valentine’s Day,
I’m thinking about
the special ways
you have made my life better.
The little things,
the not-so-little things…
Your kindness,
the way you always listen
and pay attention to me.
You make my world
brighter and richer.
You’re a gift to me,
and I thank you
for being you.


To My Valentine
T-o my Valentine, with all my love,
O-f whom I cannot say enough in praise,
M-ay my love for you sufficient prove,
Y-earning to redeem your caustic days.
V-ortices within may drag you down.
A-nchor, then, in my serenity.
L-ove saves some who otherwise might drown,
E-mbarked alone upon their Galilee.
N-or should you deem your own love not enough
T-o be the chapel to which I retreat
I-n search of a pavilion for my pain.
N-o love is love unless it be a seat
E-nchanted, where a stone might weep again


If you were my valentine
I’d treasure every day
the arms that open to me
and the tender words you say
I can’t imagine dreaming
of another soul so sweet
for, if your were my valentine
My life would be complete.


My valentine:
Why would I bring you chocolate
when you are the treat.
My valentine:
Why would I bring you flowers
when your smell is what’s sweet.
My valentine:
Why would I buy you a card
when the words can be heard through me.
My valentine:
Why would I take you out some place
when all I need is to see your face.
My valentine:
Why would I celebrate this on one special day
When I can do it always.


Wondering what my Valentine lover
Will give me on Valentine’s day
Will it be a trip abroad?
Will it be money for me to hoard?
Will it be a diamond ring?
Will it be two lovebirds to happily sing?
Will it be a brand new car?
Will he reach up for the bewitching stars?
No my Valentine lover
Had cupid’s dart
He aimed the dart
Towards my heart
My Valentine lover gave me his heart
In return I gave him mine
To keep with him
Till the end of time
Yes; my Valentine lover gave me his heart!


I have searched my heart
For the words to say just how much u mean to me
You are all of God’s Blessings rolled into one.
My dreams,
My desires,
My evening,
My sun.
My evening walking moment,
My hopes and
My fears,
My disillusion,
My contentment,
My joy nd
My tears.
But most important of all,
I thank God when i pray bcoz u make
every moment
My Valentine Day..


Valentine’s mean to spend time with the one you love
Valentine’s mean that kisses,
huges, smiles and candy
Valentine is the day u and me will be together with love
My love is true and never blue all about u.
Why.Cause Valentine’s! Roses could be red violet’s maybe blue
But my Roses are True for you on Valentine’s

The post Happy Valentine day 2019 lovely Messages appeared first on LoveSove.com.



Copyright © 2012-2016 Mast Shayri
Template by Ram Nivas Bishnoi
Distributed By Get1 Templates